S$5000.00 - S$7500.00 per month + attractive benefits
Cheong Xuefen Fiona
11 months ago
- Innovative environment
- Team expansion position
- Award winning company
Looking for a seasoned Quantitative Consultant to lead and develop new and existing accounts as well as innovate and deliver high quality reports and strategy. You will be responsible for developing new business amongst the existing clients and also identification and development of new business opportunities. Equipped with a strong understanding of the different types of research methodologies, you will prepare research proposals, research designs, costing sheets, analysis plans and research reports. You will ideally come with past experience in either the financial industry, or government sector.
Strong stakeholder management is important in ensuring that you deliver a high level of service. You are also required act as a mentor to the rest of the junior team, to review materials, manage budgets and ensure that any project related issues are resolved in a timely manner.
- A degree or higher in psychology, economics, political science or related field
- At least 8 - 10 years' experience in Quantitative research with a fair understanding of qualitative
- Background in a similar role focusing on the financial industry or government sector
- Independent, well organized and able to multi-task
- Demonstrated ability to build strong client relationships and develop business
- Strong presentation and interpersonal communication skills
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Fiona Cheong on +65 6701 1525 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1218976 (Cheong Xuefen Fiona).