- Permanent position based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- Leading organization with presence globally.
- An opportunity to join in one of the leading technical team globally.
This role will specialize in all aspects of information security management as well as business and regulatory compliance using cloud services in large-scale computing environments.
- Deliver architecture guidance, lead proof-of-concept projects, and conduct customer/partner workshops.
- Define and deliver on-site technical engagements with partners and customers.
- Participating in pre-sales, understanding customers' security, risk, and compliance requirements, and providing advice on solution design.
- Work with partners and stakeholders to provide advisory services to our customers on the implementation of robust security, risk, and compliance solutions for their Cloud migrations.
- Engage with customers to understand their business drivers and application portfolio
- Identify & develop specific opportunities and supporting business cases.
- Act as single person of contact for Customer executives, developing deep, trustful relations
- Planning and implementation of a portfolio of projects, including budget & deliverable responsibilities
Key Technical requirements:
- 10+ years of experience in program management or consulting positions.
- 5+ years experience in IT security, compliance and risk management, including privacy, controls, etc.
- Experience implementing security controls around ERP packages including SAP, Oracle
- Experience advising customers on architectures meeting industry standards such as SAS70, SOC1, FISMA, etc.
- Familiarity with industry compliance and security standards including PCI DSS, ISO 27001, HIPAA, and NIST
- Implementation experience with enterprise security packages identity management and federation systems
- Experience with AWS services such as Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2), Amazon Simple Storage Service (S3), Amazon RDS databases, AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM), etc.
- Experience with the audit and logging requirements of large enterprise
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Helen Nguyen on +65 6701 1519 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1660747 (Nguyen Ngoc Thanh Hien).