S$6000.00 - S$8000.00 per month + attractive benefits
Cheong Xuefen Fiona
about 1 year ago
Work with a leading lifestyle retailer!
Looking for a brand Marketing Manager to develop and establish marketing strategies for the SEA region, working closely with the regional and global teams to customize/ adjust global campaigns for regional appeal as well as create fresh compelling content. You will be executing online and offline marketing initiatives, integrating online and new media, email, print, direct mail, social media, company websites, and drip marketing initiatives. You will also be developing and delivering appropriate outreach tools/collateral to be used at events and orientations, and providing assistance on press releases, contributed articles and presentations. On top of that, tracking marketing metrics and ensuring ROI on the various marketing tactics rolled out.
- Degree in Marketing, Management or related field
- At least 7-8 years' experience in a similar role
- Proven ability to work across a diverse regional team
- Hands-on, independent and ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast paced environment
- An ability to demonstrate effective management of the marketing, advertising, PR and promotional activities (integrated marketing approach) and how these channels work together
- Ability to travel as needed
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Fiona Cheong on +65 6701 1525 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1218976 (Cheong Xuefen Fiona).