S$6000 - S$8000 per annum + AWS + Variable Bonus
about 1 month ago
- Opportunity to be a part of a leading organization in the medical devices industry
- they are looking for talented and passionate talent to join their Software Engineering team to work on new and exciting projects.
- Permanent Opportunity with Good benefits
You will work cross functionally, utilising best practices to provide products that will meet requirements for the global market.
In this role, you will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Solid development and problem solving skills in C and C++ programming languages.
- Hands-on develop real time embedded software applications.
- Implement and verify software behaviour using automated tools.
- Assure the quality of software applications through design, review, and testing.
- Work with team members to improve on codes and improve on processes.
- 8+ years of hands-on development working with embedded system.
- Expertise in Embedded C/C++ development.
- Strong understanding on Object-oriented Programming
- Experience working with Real-time operating systems (RTOS)
- experience with kernel level code including device drivers.
- Experience working with any of network protocols or digital signal processing is added advantage.
- Ability to communicate with different team members across functions and locations.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Preetika Bhatia on +65 6701 1523 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1767372 (Bhatia Preetika).