My client is a world player in the equipment industry and are going through a period of rapid expansion. To cater to needs, they now seek an experienced Sourcing Engineer to join them.
- Develop new and long-term strategic relations with local and overseas suppliers
- Manage purchasing contracts aiming to obtain the best deal according to the organizational needs (Cost, Quality, Lead Time)
- Evaluate suppliers by conducting process and operation audits
- Ensure quantity, quality and on-time deliveries of the purchased materials for a successful NPI
- Provide components, wafer and commodity technical support to internal and external partners
- Bachelor Degree in a relevant Engineering Field (Electronic/Electrical/Materials)
- Previous experience in a Supply Chain function Purchasing and/or Sourcing
- Proven technical expertise and strong business and negotiation skills
- Willingness to travel (Domestic and International)
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Francisco Cervantes on +65 6701 1509 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R 2089806 (Cervantes Camacho Francisco Alonso).