Up to S$60000.00 per annum
2 months ago
A global consulting firm requires a staffing coordinator to join their SEA HR team. This firm, whose Singapore office is centrally located, is looking for an organized and committed individual wishing to progress in their career and eventually take ownership over staffing functions.
About the role:
- Support the wider staffing team with aspirations to eventually be the point of contact regarding staffing matters
- Lead staffing conversations and meetings with consultants and senior consultants
- Help to improve staffing processes and develop new approaches to staffing
- Conduct ad-hoc analysis and reporting
- Update and maintain in-house staffing systems
- Take charge of the annual leave approval system
- A degree holder
- A background in a management or consultancy firm is a strong advantage
- 4 years of working experience
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- A knowledge of Alteryx/Tableau is advantageous
- Organised, detail orientated and process driven
- Great communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to work independently and in a team
This is a great opportunity to join an internationally recognized company that will take an active interest in progressing your career. If you meet the criteria above, please apply!
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Lucy Greenleaf on +65 6701 1503 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1984700 (Lucy Collette Greenleaf).