S$4000 - S$7000 per month
about 1 month ago
My client is a leading automation company on the lookout for Senior System Engineers to manage plant sites and provide control systems support (DCS, SCADA).
- Assist in design and development of specifications for hardware and software.
- Set up of hardware, installation, configuration and programming of software for DCS and other project-related systems.
- Provide interfacting support
- Participate in site commissioning, site installation, FAT, SAT
- Prepare and update engineering documentation and records, and/or liaise with relevant parties to ready it.
- Maintain existing systems, troubleshoot and diagnose issues, and recommend technical solutions.
- Generate standard service reports and facilitate provision of customised reports where required.
- Oversee a team of engineers to ensure compliance to company's and customers' policies including work ethics.
- Align with Sales team's objectives and provide sales support such as preparation of repair and upgrade estimations, assist in technical clarifications and conduct of demo/testing at customer's site when required.
- Degree/Diploma in Engineering
- More than 7 years of relevant experience in Control Systems.
- Team player and good leadership skills
- Has good communication and leadership skills.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Vinay Pullakhandam on +65 6701 1505 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.CEI Reg. Number R1770034 (Vinay Pullakhandam).