S$90000 - S$130000 per annum
3 months ago
My client is a global player in the development and manufacturing of innovative medical devices and life science products catering towards a wide range of industries and as part of a directive to expand innovation across APAC, an experienced Systems Specialist is required who would be responsible for the vital role in defining and developing future products and their life cycle.
- Act as Lead for Design FMEA and ensure cautions are taken against potential risk
- Application of DFSS principles and tools to assess/select alternatives and to improve the quality of products under development
- Decompose system requirements and allocates to subsystems. Lead/oversee the development of system requirement specifications by working jointly with the Subsystem Technical Leads to ensure that the content is developed by the appropriate subject matter experts.
- Identify technical risks and makes recommendations for risk response strategies and fallback plans.
- Participate in or lead intra-function teams of engineering, verification, and validation staff to achieve systems design and test goals in addition to participating in or leading cross-functional technical teams to drive and coordinate overall system development
- Contributes as a team member on development projects carrying out assigned responsibilities in a timely, diligent, safe, and professional manner. May act as a project leader
- Work with the engineering and scientific staff to develop and execute experimental protocols followed by the analysis and reporting of results
- Participate in the integration of systems components, including generation of an overall integration plan. Additionally, this individual will support system level engineering verification efforts and support the planning of validation test activities.
- Identify gaps in design proposals, technical capabilities / techniques, and supports the development of strategies to overcome them through DFM & DFS practices.
- Conduct technical design reviews at system or subsystem levels in projects.
- Interface with subsystems and other project stakeholders to ensure that the system objectives are balanced with overall project objectives
- Work with engineering disciplines to translate User Needs into System/Subsystem Requirements Specifications to ensure product achieves performance, functionality and reliability
- Conduct technical design reviews at system or subsystem levels in projects and complete and maintain the system Risk Analysis documents
- Ensure the system reliability is achieved during design through reliability plans and testing.
- Preferably a Masters in Electrical/Electronic/Mechatronics or Systems Engineering with at least 7 years' experience in new product development of a complex integrated system (life science, medical or consumer product portfolio)
- Prior experience to lead and deliver projects and guide junior members of the team
- DFSS, Requirement Analysis, Linear Trap Technology, Knowledge Engineering or Systems Engineering experience preferred and a familiarity with ISO 13485 is an advantage
- Experience in a Phase-Gate development process and design production equivalent rapid prototypes
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Abhik Damani on +65 6701 1527 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1544061 (Abhik Damani).