S$5000 - S$5800.00 per annum
25 days ago
Senior Systems Engineer (UNIX)
One of Strait Time's Best Singapore Employers of 2020 is looking for someone to evaluate, test, install, administer and maintain optimal and effective operating environment in a Cloud & On-Prem Environment.
- Experience in managing Systems/Middleware
- Oracle Weblogic 11g &12c application & OHS server administration and Migration
- RHEL and Oracle Solaris 11 system administration.
- IBM MQ & ODSEE (ldap) installation, configuration & Migration.
- Cloud related experience in Microsoft Azure, AWS.
- Devops tools Ansible, Docker, Jenkins, Kubernetes (including scripting experiences)
- Perform administrative duties, including installation, configuration, patching, troubleshooting and tuning Middleware software across operating system environment that includes Linux & Unix.
- Perform Oracle WebLogic, Oracle OHS, IBM MQ & Other third-party application troubleshooting with Application Development staff or other administrators and assist with problem resolution.
- Monitor and support requests received throughout the day and ensure critical items are addressed.
- Good hands-on knowledge in Shell, Perl, Python.
- Analyze system performance and makes recommendations for optimization.
- Ensure that the production environment is highly available per the needs of the business and established Service Level Agreements.
- Document Root Cause Analysis for all High Severity issues and present the same to clients.
- Participate in the upgrade/patching planning and execution of the Middleware software.
- Provide subject matter expertise for Issues, security related threats and vulnerabilities as it pertains to middleware.
- Work with Application Development support across environments (Production and non-production).
- Work with multiple teams for successful resolution of issues and incidents.
- Participation in establish and test disaster recovery policies and procedures across all Middleware environments
- Ensure adherence to applicable Change and Release Management processes.
- Develop technical documentation and procedure on monitoring, performance, analysis for Middleware applications.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Ronald Cheung on +65 6701 1521 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.CEI Reg. Number R2090722 (Cheung Ronald).