My client is looking for a Service Engineer with experience in medical devices for one of their product lines.
- Provide technical support to both local and overseas customers
- Responsible for product and spare parts installation, repair and maintenance of faulty system
- Perform system upgrade as well as calibration and certification of products
- Provide technical advice and consultation to customers
- To conduct and attend service training as arranged
- Create and send service quotation to customers, coordinate the purchase order and delivery for repair and spare parts
- Diploma in Biomedical/Optical/Mechanical Engineering
- Able to work both independently and as an effective team player
- Well-organized, self-motivated, reliable and resourceful
- Strong communication and inter-personal skills
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Vinay Pullakhandam on +65 6701 1505 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.CEI Reg. Number R1770034 (Vinay Pullakhandam).