S$3500.00 - S$4500.00 per month + attractive benefits
Cheong Xuefen Fiona
3 months ago
If you have a passion for skincare and is an expert on skin biology, you might be the one I'm looking for!
I'm seeking a skincare specialist who is charismatic and is able to engage with people across all levels. You will be the lead on the skincare category, acting as a consultant for the team. You will be planning and developing training materials, delivering training programs, evaluating the effectiveness and collating feedback on the post training assessment. The trainings will range across product, technical skills, customer service, selling skills and orientation.
You are inspiring and have a nurturing persona, with the ability to effectively facilitate training sessions, coach and develop a team. You will be tasked with designing, planning and executing a comprehensive training road map that will help develop a group of in-store skincare experts.
- At least 3 years' experience in the skincare industry
- Strong passion in skincare and extensive knowledge about product ranges and skin biology
- Previous experience in delivering sales, service and product training
- Possess strong communication, presentation and interpersonal skills as well as stage presence
- Ability to be a team player and also work independently
- Highly motivated, inspirational, and possesses commercial awareness
- Ability to conduct a formal classroom training
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Fiona Cheong on +65 6701 1525 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1218976 (Cheong Xuefen Fiona).