S$5000 - S$8000 per month
about 2 months ago
Software Engineer (Java, Kafka) - 2-year contract - Singapore
- Technology Transformation
- Expansion into new technologies
- Exposure into DevOps and Agile methodologies
- Unique one-and-only technology environment in Singapore
- Full stack development experience
- 2-year contract with possibility of permanent conversion
The ideal fit will be designing, developing and testing custom full stack software applications. Technology modernization is key to the organization.
Current outlook for the role of Software Engineer includes Design, Coding/Development and CI/CD using Jira/Confluence, Spring Boot, ReactJS, BitBucket, Jenkins respectively.
You're able to demonstrate self-discipline and passion in software engineering. Possess advance understanding beyond fundamentals of design and development - in addition to CI/CD the usage of Git on BitBucket, Jenkins and understanding of branching strategy.
Transforming from .NET to Java technologies, you possess excellent logical thinking to assist in replacing existing functionalities and to create new functionalities, together with data.
- Experience working on enterprise-scale projects, or, fully participated in projects from scratch
- Java, Kafka, Spring Boot, ReactJS, Jira, Confluence, Jenkins, SonarQube, Git on BitBucket
- Good to have Swagger, Docker, Kubernetes, MQ, CI/CD, Bash/Python scripting, mobile applications and Cloud (monitoring/alerts)
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Rosette Chong at +65 6701 1513 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1658433 (Chong Xinmei).