S$6000 - S$8000 per month
3 months ago
Software Engineer - ATE system - Permanent/End-user
In this role, you will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Design, develop, implement and test on System Software for IG-XL development environment.
- Work with team members in determining computing hardware which best matches product requirements to ensure software and run as a 32-bit and a 64-bit application.
- Analyze software requirements, develop functional specifications and designing documents.
- Debug and solve complex software and computing issues.
Key technical requirements:
- 5+ years of hands-on on software development experience with commercial applications.
- Proficiency in C#, C++, .NET and Object-Oriented Design (OOD) is a must.
- Experience with working on software development which control hardware products.
- Experience working with Automated Test Equipment (ATE) is a plus.
- Knowledge with UML design and Rational Products is added advantage.
- Ability to understand and debug complex system.
- Ability to work closely with team members and other teams in the organizations.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Helen Nguyen on +65 6701 1519 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1660747 (Nguyen Ngoc Thanh Hien).