Solution Architect/Business Analyst - 2year direct contract
- Opportunity to work with a Global Market Leader
- Good compensation & Benefits
- The role offers a strong career progression and a platform to strengthen your experience
You will get an opportunity to work on functionalities and enhancements of client's backend application comprising of the contract management, wholesale finance and credit application systems. It is expected that the regional BA will bring the harmony in the NFS applications to keep the generic functions available for all the AAP markets. The candidate will support the standardizing testing process from a functional point of view.
Day to Day Tasks as a BA: (50%)
- Lead the requirement gathering workshops,
- Assist in documentation of Requirement specifications (RS) and Functional Specifications (FS);
- Help market Business unit and Local IT to map business process with available solution/functionality in the application;
- Wherever required prepare documentation which help in decision making and can be used as process documents;
- To help in discussions and clarifications with vendor and assist in solution finalization discussions with vendor
- Change Management (Post Go-Live and Run Support): (25%)
- Daily management of Incident Management Process within business unit / location;
- Assist Service delivery manager in Demand management;
- Analysis of Incident Reports, recognition of process weaknesses and initiation of improvement activities;
- Coordination of major incident handling and regular information about current status;
- Manage service transition through change management;
- Conduct CAB/ CR Meeting every week on reviewing the upcoming/implemented changes;
- Identify potential risks and anticipated points of resistance, and develop specific plans to mitigate or address the concerns;
- Evaluate results and present findings in a logical and easy-to-understand manner;
- Testing Management: (25%)
- Help business unit to write test scenarios and test cases
- Help in reviewing of test cases with respect to Comprehensiveness;
- Help in execution of test cases for markets where small BU team;
Qualifications and Requirements
- Degree in Finance or Computer Science or equivalent
- Business process knowledge on Loan Origination, Credit Assessment to Loan Management
- Has experience of vendor management for IT solution delivery.
- Have been involved as Business Analyst for a system or enhancement implementation.
- Good IT & Business Analytical Skill in identifying root cause of business/systems issues and provides temporary workaround (tactical fix). Permanent fix development with system vendors.
- Good experience in Business Rules Configuration tools and Workflow system.
- Good experience in functional testing, test cases preparation, issue tracking,
- Experience in Automation testing (Nice to have)
- Good Automotive Financial Products knowledge in the market (global/local).
- Presentation to various stake holders;
- Good communication skills to communicate with diverse team from various countries;
- Good analytical and solution providing skills,
- Requirement gathering and documentation for technical use.
- At least 2-3 Years of experience in Finance industry, preferably knowledge of business process from customer on boarding till loan closure.
- And at least 2-3 years of IT and vendor management experience, preferably with working experience in multi-cultural organization
- Able to travel occasionally.(upto 25%)
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Preetika Bhatia on +65 6701 1523 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1767372 (Bhatia Preetika).