Solutions Architect - Enterprise Applications
- MNC offering job role with regional / global scope
- Helping to realize vision and strategy in the definition of the technology roadmap
- Technical experience in enterprise architecture, applications, Data management, BI and Cloud
I am looking for an experienced Solution Architect from a large enterprise / MNC environment to oversee the choice of technological solutions related to applications (80%) and infrastructure (20%)
You will look at the exploitation of the data whether it is at the level of modeling, real-time data management, predictive and statistical analyses, governance and data security.
The Solution Architect will routinely engage with Director, VP and C-level staff providing critical perspective and guidance on strategy, investments and innovation. By drawing upon your depth and breadth of technical and business knowledge to consult, design, scope, quote and present multi-tower technology solutions
In addition, your role requires a high level of leadership skills.
Essential experience sought
- Education: Bachelor's degree in IT or relevant fields . Any cetifications in TOGAF, AWS or Azure is preferred
- Minimum of 10+ years technical experience for IT architecture solutions including all of applications, systems, cloud and data
- The Solution Architect must have an advanced understanding of enterprise architecture as their main skill set and then some IT infrastructure architecture, strong understanding of software engineering principles, knowledge of industry trends and emerging technologies, and must be skillful in developing enterprise level software and infrastructure solutions.
- Be able to define or participate in the definition of the strategy and roadmap of the Data analysis and exploitation solutions and ensure its alignment with the group's objectives
- Be able to define or participate in the definition of information system architecture standards and good practices and ensure that they are respected.
- Be able to design the distributed computing and massive data storage platform in accordance with architecture and operability standards.
- Advising other teams and management on strategic directions, future developments and other opportunities that can add value
- Organize discovery, analysis and design workshops.
- Be able to deep dive into technical knowledge with engineers and architects
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to articulate complex concepts to a broad range of technical and business audiences, including technical and business executives
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Anju Lagah on +65 6701 1504 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.CEI Reg. Number R1219693 (Anju Lagah).