S$5500 - S$7500 per month
about 1 month ago
Staff Regulatory Compliance Officer
My client is a world leader in the consumer electronics industry with a plethora of products. Having been around for about 80 years, they are known for their excellence and innovation. They now seek an experienced Regulatory Compliance Engineer to join them
- Assume responsibility to plan and implement country-specific regulatory requirements to products with respect to Product Safety, EMC, RF and Environmental regulations.
- Prepare Certification plan, marking matrix for products/packaging/user guides/product leaflets
- Coordinate and support product testing and application process with agencies and authorities to gain successful market authorization and access for timely introduction of new products
- Review regulatory submission documents, marking/labeling text on product/packaging/user guide/leaflet, test reports, certificates and declarations.
- Review, coordinate and support product submissions and documentation based on regulatory and product changes
- Support Technical Construction File maintenance and updates on the status of Regulatory compliance activities
- Work with global team to have common approach to compliance management and lead improvement initiatives
- Manage projects with diverse scope requiring interpretation of regulations, assessment of policy implementation, investigation of procedures in order to resolve compliance issues
- Monitor and review regulatory and legislative changes, prepare company's response to regulatory changes and follow up with appropriate areas to ensure required changes are implemented.
- Respond to customer requests regarding regulatory compliance questions/issues
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical or Electronics Engineering with at least 7 years of experience in Regulatory Compliance preferably in consumer electronics or related products
- Hands-on experience with regulatory certification / approval process
- Knowledge of test methodologies and test equipment used for regulatory compliance tests
- Stronghold and deep understanding of Product Safety, EMC & RF regulations to across different regions (EU, APAC, North America) for Audio/Video Products
- Experience with Bluetooth Qualification and SIG Listing
- Knowledge in Environmental Regulations such as ErP, MEPS, RoHS, REACH, Battery Directive, Packaging Directive etc.
- Experience with Product Data Management System (example: CIM Database or others) will be a plus
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Abhik Damani on +65 6701 1527 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1544061 (Abhik Damani).