S$7000 - S$9000 per month
about 2 months ago
My client is a major retail player who's expanding their Store Design team and is on the lookout for a Store Design Manager.
- Regional role
- Great culture and career opportunities
- Identify the rollout projects to be outsourced or to be designed internally
- Manage the external agencies to design the Stores, Shop in Shop and Factory Outlets
- Coordinate the design for the rollout projects so that they reflect the current Global Store Design concept
- Execute AutoCAD or Revit based design for specific stores
- Liaise closely with the Global Store Design Team on store concept developments and design guidelines
- Liaise closely with the Affiliate Store Development Project Managers, Local Project Managers and rollout suppliers
- Integrate merchandizing guidelines into the design of rollout projects.
- Manage Store Design software licenses
- Degree in Architecture or Interior design or equivalent
- At least five to 8 years' experience in the retail side
- Knowledge of 2D/3D modelling softwares
- Knowledge of Revit is a must
- Good communication skills
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Vinay Pullakhandam on +65 6701 1505 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.CEI Reg. Number R1770034 (Vinay Pullakhandam).