S$5000.00 - S$6000.00 per month + benefits
Cheong Xuefen Fiona
about 1 year ago
A leading skincare and cosmetics organisation is looking for a Store Manager to drive their vision of delivering exceptional service and product.
There will be brand ownership and accountability of sales targets and customer satisfaction. This person will identify business development opportunities and propose strategies. Reporting to the Area Manager, you will lead and coach the team of store assistants, conduct product training, manage floor presentations and promotions, as well as coach, manage and develop a multi-faceted sales team. Working closely with the team, you will achieve the company's goals and deliver high quality of service at the same time.
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least 3-4 years of retail store management experience within a fast paced environment
- A strong operational and business development background coupled with a forward vision, leadership qualities and problem solving skills are highly desired.
- Customer service oriented individual and an eloquent communicator
- Sharp, independent and hands-on
- Ability to multi-task and thrive in a fast paced environment.
- Experience and ability to handle a large volume of sales activities
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Fiona Cheong on +65 6701 1525 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1218976 (Cheong Xuefen Fiona).