S$42000 - S$54000 per annum
2 months ago
Our client is a leading commercial real estate organization and they are seeking a marketing expert to join their strategic marketing team. The team puts a strong focus on generating revenue whilst ensuring smooth consumer experiences.
The successful candidate will focus on the conceptualisation and execution of content marketing strategies whilst supporting integrated marketing campaigns to enhance the program. The candidate will also be involved in negotiating and managing high profile strategic partnerships with industry leaders and new economy players to reach mutually beneficial objectives.
- Manage stakeholders so as to be aligned and collaborative in generating PR & marketing strategies to enhance the strategic marketing program
- Create and implement content marketing campaigns to achieve desired outcomes
- Optimise user experience and resonance of marketing initiatives among target audiences across different media platforms
- Track, analyze and report key metrics for marketing effectiveness and ROI
- Plan, monitor and manage campaign budgets to ensure cost effectiveness and achievement of campaign deliverables
- Constantly keep up-to-date new retail, app and social media technologies and digital marketing trends, applying them to marketing campaigns and sharing with team members
- 5+ years professional experience in a corporate environment or start-up, working in communications, PR or marketing
- Strong written and verbal language skills, creative writing/ editorial capabilities and strategic thinking is crucial
- Strong capability to communicate complex, large-scale concepts in a concise and clear manner
- Enjoys being in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial yet corporate environment and executing large-scale projects
- Experience in integrated marketing, content marketing from within retail or new economy tech disruptors is a plus
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Melanie Weller on +65 6701 1528 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1441021 (Melanie Anne Weller).