S$768451 - S$769451 per annum
6 months ago
Volt is recruiting for a leading US multinational food company which has a fantastic opportunity for a Strategy Manager to cover the APAC region from the Singapore office.
This is a superb role for a candidate who wants to make a significant impact on long term business strategy and growth opportunities.
Reporting to the senior VP for APAC, the Strategy Manager is responsible for leading the strategic planning process and M&A activities in APAC.
You will work closely with the senior regional stakeholders and the strategic planning group to analyze the business environment to identify areas of opportunity, develop medium and long term strategic plans to deliver profit and growth targets and you will develop operating agendas to ensure effective execution of these strategies.
You will also work with regional leadership to outline capital projects to support the strategic plan and lead M&A activities from target identification to successful deal closing.
Other responsibilities will include supporting regional and country go-to-market decisions through extensive research and analysis of markets, economic conditions, competitors and customers and providing ongoing business intelligence to senior stakeholders.
The ideal candidate will be driven, highly strategic and business savvy and will possess:
- Master's degree, MBA or PhD from a renowned university.
- At least 6 years' experience with M&A/investment banking/management consulting, or in a similar role with a leading multinational.
- Strategic mindset with excellent analytical skills, financial acumen and modeling skills.
- Excellent communication, influencing, and presentation skills.
- Prior successful experience in business management, including strategic planning, business analysis and market research.
- Experience in M&A activities.
In return you will be rewarded with a challenging and genuinely exciting role working with some of the most talented people in the industry, a competitive salary and benefits package, and a fantastic career path within a leading multinational business.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Will Russell on +65 6701 1502 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1109294 (Russell William Edward Hamilton).