S$5000 - S$7500 per month
about 2 months ago
My client is a world leader in the semiconductor and equipment industry and now seek an experience Supplier Product Development Engineer
- Ensure continuous improvement on current product lines through design improvements, processes and supplier quality improvement
- Support technical sourcing of components, subsystems and systems
- Assume responsibility to provide subsystem design and development expertise, system integration, test and characterization
- Support and lead the early involvement with suppliers in technology and NPI programs
- Lead and manage the achievement of all business objectives, technology and product requirements, cost reductions, product improvements, and problem resolutions
- Assume responsibility for supplier training and development for wafer inspection and metrology products
- Degree in Engineering or equivalent with at least 5 years' of related experience
- Relevant industry experience in engineering or product development, as well as experience in manufacturing operations, supply chain, or procurement.
- Prior experience in product development, NPI and supplier management
- Solid understanding of wafer inspection and metrology products, commodities, and components; a
- Prior dealings with suppliers from the semiconductor industry
- Excellent technical, business, interpersonal, and negotiation skills.
- Knowledge of product life cycle, ECO, and SAP systems will be a plus
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Abhik Damani on +65 6701 1527 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1544061 (Abhik Damani).