My client is a world leader in the consumer electronics/electronics manufacturing industry and now seek an experienced Supplier Quality Manager
- Establish and manage requalification of product/component in mass production
- Implement and establish necessary processes and tools to promote quality achievement and performance improvement using established quality management systems
- Ensure close collaboration with relevant departments and suppliers to ensure all key indicators like product quality, cost and supply chain are duly followed up and maintained.
- Monitor, improve and maintain the supplier's quality inspection and product release programs for incoming and in-process materials and components and manufacturing processes
- Conduct regular audits on the supplier in line with ISO quality management system and follow-through on all the open points with proper countermeasures
- Ensure timely resolution of supplier failure, corrective actions and preventive actions using effective problem-solving tools like 8D and six sigma
- Assume responsibility to ensure suppliers are following required quality standards in mass production
- Degree in Engineering with at least 6 - 10 years' relevant experience in quality management, production processes and project management
- Prior experience in conducting external audits. ISO9000 Auditor certification will be an advantage
- Stronghold with SPC and other statistical tools
- Six Sigma Black Belt Certification will be a big plus
- Travel of about 20%
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Abhik Damani on +65 6701 1527 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1544061 (Abhik Damani).