S$5000 - S$9000 per month
about 1 month ago
Support Engineer - Contract - Singapore
This Job Is For: A passionate Support Engineer with domain knowledge in Java. Somebody with an interest in not just being another employee, but truly somebody that can take a team to the next level.
The Company: Think small and think big all at once. You'll be working for a major Automotive brand, but you'll be in a lean and agile office. You'll get the open-mindedness and excitement of a small team, combined with the stability and resources of a large company. Everyone gets treated equally here; there won't be bosses pushing you around, only teammates pushing you forward.
It's the opportunity that you've always wanted, even if you didn't know it.
The Responsibilities: As a member of the Product Support team, you will be responsible for troubleshooting and investigating the genesis of bugs reported. You'll be working closely with various scrum teams and related disciplines. Ideally, you'll possess:
- Bachelor's degree in a technology field, related certifications, or equivalent experience
- Experience within IT support and troubleshooting Java web applications
- A familiarity with log analysis and stack traces
- The ability to deep-dive your analysis to a fine detail level
- You can provide and explain various reports regarding topics such as: system and application availability or reaction times and mean time to recovery
- You have availability to do on call service
- Experience working with monitoring tools
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Ronald Cheung on +65 6701 1521 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.CEI Reg. Number R2090722 (Cheung Ronald).