S$3000 - S$5000 per month
11 months ago
My client is a well-known International Chemicals Business who are currently looking to hire a suitable candidate for a Sustainability Executive role that will be based in Singapore. Sustainability is one of the main driver for my client's corporate strategy and this role will play a key role in their new implementation of a Sustainability Digitalization project.
The Sustainability Executive will be fully responsible for assisting the Sustainability Managers on the following
- Sustainability report generation covering all suppliers' data
- Collection of Data from the suppliers and categorising it appropriately
- Assist in the development of the Supplier Sustainability Portal
- Degree from a recognized university
- 1-5 years of experience in Supplier Data management role within a Chemical/Renewable/Commodities industry
- Experience in Sustainability Data management and Commodities will be a huge advantage
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Savi on +65 6701 1524 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.CEI Reg. Number R1216080 (Sathiyarajan Vinayagamani).