S$5000 - S$6000 per month
3 months ago
System Analyst - Functional - Microsoft Dynamics AX - Perm/End-user
- Chance to be in a friendly and diverse team and organization.
- Chance to be a part of IT shared services team to support multiple business units.
- Attractive compensation package with variable bonuses.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Support ERP business solution, Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 systems.
- Assist users in resolving issues on day-to-day basis by effectively communicate and coordinate across the team to resolve the issues.
- Manage and maintain operations for applications including ERP, Warehouse Management System, POS system.
- Prepare the documentation for each stage of system implementation such as user requirements, workflow diagram, functional specs, user manual, etc.
- Identify and analyze business requirements from both commercial and technical perspective.
- Work with cross-functional teams (developers, business analysts, IT team, etc.) for ERP implementation projects.
- Conduct Unit Testing and UAT to ensure timely projects delivery.
Key technical requirements:
- 4+ years of experience working experience in functional support on Microsoft Dynamics.
- Expertise in at least of the following business domains/modules on ERP systems: finance, supply chain management, warehousing, transportation, or distribution.
- Experience in supporting Point of Sale (POS) system is a plus.
- Great interpersonal skills and communications skills to communicate across business units and regions.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Helen Nguyen on +65 6701 1519 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1660747 (Nguyen Ngoc Thanh Hien).