S$5000 - S$6500 per month
4 months ago
System Analyst - Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 - Perm/End-user
- Chance to involve in major ERP systems roll out projects at regional level.
- Chance to have exposure to new technologies and vibrant team dynamics.
- Attractive compensation package with variable bonuses up to 3 months.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Manage and maintain internal applications such as ERP and Warehouse Management System.
- Design and develop applications in VB.NET, C#, Web services using MSSQL database.
- Prepare the documentation for each stage of system implementation such as user requirements, workflow diagram, functional specs, user manual, etc.
- Identify and analyze business requirements from both commercial and technical perspective.
- Work with cross-functional teams (developers, business analysts, IT team, etc.) for ERP implementation projects.
- Conduct Unit Testing and UAT to ensure timely projects delivery.
Key technical requirements:
- 4+ years of experience working experience in functional and technical aspects on ERP systems.
- Hands-on skills on rolling out/implementing and support on Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012.
- Expertise in at least of the following business domains/modules on ERP systems: finance, supply chain management, warehousing, transportation, or distribution.
- In depth hands-on experience with VB.NET, C#, ASP.NET, PL/SQL.
- Experience with MSSQL, MySQL or Oracle database.
- Experience in a full Software Development Life cycle (SDLC) projects.
- Great interpersonal skills and communications skills to communicate across business units and regions.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Helen Nguyen on +65 6701 1519 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1660747 (Nguyen Ngoc Thanh Hien).