System Analyst - Microsoft Dynamics CRM
My client is a leading organization in the manufacturing industry, they are looking at a new position for a System Analyst who will be focusing on supporting Microsoft Dynamics CRM across the regional users.
- Implement and support Microsoft Dynamics CRM System for the Sales, Marketing and Service modules.
- Provide level 1 and 2 support to Key and End users for existing CRM Sales, marketing and Service related issues.
- Manage CRM system change requests, following guideline and processes of Business Application Change management framework.
- Work with members of the team to conduct user research and evaluate feedback to ensure design of a user-friendly system.
- Translate customer needs into a solution and approach.
- Escalate and work with external consultant to resolve isues and implement resolutions.
The Key Requirements:
- 4+ years of experience in implementing CRM system, preferably Microsoft Dynamic CRM.
- Experience and involve in implementation of modules for Microsoft Dynamics CRM system.
- Hands-on technical and functional support on Microsoft Dynamics CRM Systems.
- Good communication skills and customer-centric attitude to provide support across business users.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Helen Nguyen on +65 6701 1519 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1660747 (Nguyen Ngoc Thanh Hien).