System Analyst - SharePoint
A leading organization with the APAC regional Headquartered in Singapore is looking for a System Analyst who focus on developing, designing and managing SharePoint projects.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
· Act as Subject-matter-expert for all SharePoint-related issues.
· Responsible and accountable for the regional SharePoint collaboration architecture blueprint, design and user adoption.
· Accountable for daily support and system improvement for the region's SharePoint.
· Responsible for end-to-end project lifecycle on SharePoint including migration, enhancement, customization and maintenance.
· Work with external vendors for development and ensure system availability.
Key Technical requirements:
· 5+ years of experience of hands-on experience working in SharePoint including project management.
· Experience with SharePoint 2013/2016/2019 Online Architecture Exposure.
· Experience with Microsoft Server OS, SQL Database, ERP Systems.
· Project management experience is a plus.
· Independent and great communication skills to work with internal and external users.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Helen Nguyen on +65 6701 1519 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1660747 (Nguyen Ngoc Thanh Hien).