S$5000 - S$7000 per month
6 months ago
System Engineer (Infrastructure) - 12-month contract - Singapore
- Provide Level 2/3 IT infrastructure support for infrastructure-related project.
- Installation, configuration, administration and support for servers and virtual machines.
- Perform server's maintenance such OS upgrade, server security patching, software patching, replication, backup
- Perform review, evaluate and solution on new system or upgrade on new software if needed.
- Perform IT asset management and update to system.
Key technical requirements:
- 5+ years of experience in supporting, maintaining and administrating for System and virtual servers.
- Hands-on technical experience on Unix/Linux servers/systems.
- Hands-on experience in working with VMware environment.
- Experience across storage and backups including RAID and SAN Technology.
- In-depth experience with MS Windows server administration and operation support tasks.
- Great communication skills to support end-users from different levels.
- Redhat Enterprise Linux (RHEL)
- VMware Technology
- RAID and SAN Technology
- NGINX, Microsoft Internet Information Services (IIS) and Apache Web Servers
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Rosette Chong at +65 6701 1513 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1658433 (Chong Xinmei).