S$4000 - S$5500 per month
3 months ago
System Engineer (Windows & Linux) - Permanent
A leading organization in the Semiconductor industry is looking for a System Engineer to join in their expanding IT team in Singapore.
In this role, you will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Provide system administration, configuration, setup and troubleshoot on multi-flavor operating system.
- Day-to-day monitoring and health checks, checking of system performance and managed servers (VMs, Windows, Linux).
- Capacity planning (HDD, Memory, CPU, RAID servers, network bandwidth) and define high performance computing architecture.
- Provide training to users including technicians on production support.
- Perform periodically maintenance of servers and patching in production environment.
- Automate on operation processes where possible.
- Documentation on procedures.
- Involve in projects implementation and work with internal teams throughout the projects.
Key technical requirement:
- 4+ years of hands-on position as a System Administrator, System engineer.
- Expertise on supporting for Windows Server 2008, 2012, 2019 and XP, Windows 7, etc. to perform configuration and troubleshooting.
- Strong experience in Hardware RAID 5, 6, 10 and Software RAID.
- Strong experience in OS, Networking and hardware servers.
- Knowledge on supporting Linux Servers is added advantage.
- Knowledge on VMWare ESIX 5,6 is added advantage.
- Candidates with MCSA and RHCE are preferred.
- Ability to work with different teams internally and with different teams regionally.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Helen Nguyen on +65 6701 1519 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1660747 (Nguyen Ngoc Thanh Hien).