Singapore River, Singapore
S$5000 - S$7000 per annum
about 1 month ago
$6,000 - $7,000 x 12 months + VB
VOLT Singapore are looking for a Talent Acquisition Manager for a role with a Global Luxury MNC. This newly created role
This role will support on Retail and Commercial Recruitment and this person will be from a Recruitment Agency background or have hired high volume in retail stores.
- Develops recruiting strategies designed to identify qualified candidates to fill vacant positions, as well as future staffing needs.
- Participations in full-cycle recruitment efforts/activities on an ongoing basis. Serves as a representative at local job fairs and other recruitment events
- Sources applicants through various methods (i.e. advertising, job sites, career fairs, etc.) to identify qualified resumes and profiles.
- Conducts applicant resume screening and prequalifying phone screens.
- Reviews negative background check results and escalates decisions to senior management.
- Manages all communication with candidates/applicants; including informing candidates fully about the job and organization, brief and debrief before and after interviews, presenting and negotiating job offers.
- Ensures accuracy of job openings, effectiveness of recruiting process and recruiting methods for both internal and external recruitment.
- Ensures compliance with all employment laws
- Develops and oversees onboarding and orientation training process
- Facilitates Talent Review Sessions and creates strategies to develop internal talent
- Develops and plans educational and staff development training programs. Design and creates training plan and training activities collaborating with external vendors and government agencies.
- Working with HRD and Function Heads to develop training needs and training calendars calendar, registration and attendance logs.
- Commits to continuous quality improvement relative to trainings and works with the Management Team to modify training methods and materials, as necessary and appropriate.
- Monitors and evaluates training programs/documents to ensure they are current and effective; update training materials as needed.
- Select and assign instructors or vendors to conduct training, as needed.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Julia Rowan via email at firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1436123 (Julia Kay Rowan).