Singapore River, Central Area, Central Region, Singapore
S$7500 - S$12000 per month
9 months ago
6 MONTH CONTRACT - TALENT ACQUISITION LEAD
Volt, Singapore are looking for an In-House Recruiter for to join one of our key clients for a 6 month Talent Acquisition project based in Central Singapore.
We are looking for someone with an exemplary record in hiring high volume roles as well as more niche and senior leadership positions.
In addition to the hands on Recruitment, they will need to train and provide a consultative service to the TA team to instill best practice and devise and employ the most effective recruitment strategies.
- They will need to teach strategies and methodologies of Headhunting for niche roles for Singapore and International roles
- For the roles assigned, this TA person to be accountable for sub-processes defined by sourcing, interviewing, salary proposal and offer
- They mist pro-actively build the candidate pipeline for critical talent need (talent mapping, market analytics etc.)
- Propose sustainable TA process improvement actions that are applicable/adaptable to the organization
- They will need to adhere to and implement individual and team KPI's and SLA's and should be self-motivated and target driven
My client is looking for someone with a solid track record of delivering results and who can get up and running in a short period of time. This will initially be based on a 6 month contract, but does have the potential to convert to a perm role depending on the results delivered and value add to the business.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Julia Rowan on +65 6701 1526 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1436123 (Julia Kay Rowan).