Team Lead (SQL Data Warehouse) - 2-year contract - Singapore
- Technology Transformation
- Expansion into new technologies
- Exposure into Data Analytics and Data Science
- Unique one-and-only technology environment in Singapore
- Elicit data requirements as a team with different business units
- 2-year contract with possibility of permanent conversion
The ideal fit is well-versed in soliciting data requirements and translation into process specification documentations. Experienced in supporting complex enterprise-level tech projects, specifically full involvement in business process mapping and requirements facilitation for data application projects.
Day-to-Day responsibilities includes -
- Analyze, map & review existing business processes to identify areas of improvements
- To gather, analyze business and information requirements from key stakeholders and assess relevant solutions and their potential impact.
- Solicit business requirements and translate them into data requirements and process specification documentation.
- Incorporated into data designs and take part in UAT planning and execution.
- To analyze data requirements, make recommendation, identify and gather data from internal systems and external sources.
- Involved in project management and facilitate change management and support the development of change management plans.
- At least 5 years of professional working experience in facilitating, process mapping & designing and developing to-be processes and recommendation.
- Data sourcing, data migration, data modelling, ETL designs and BI reporting. Eg. SSIS
- Provide strategic technical insights to the key business users in the area of data management, data quality and automated analytic process to help business make informed decision
- Good expertise regarding data models, database design and development, data process mapping techniques.
- Knowledge in analytics application or cloud technologies
- IT process experience - Development, enterprise architecture, CRM systems.
- IT solution experience - CRM systems
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Rosette Chong at +65 6701 1513 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1658433 (Chong Xinmei).