Architect for SAP Hybris - Singapore-based
An exclusive IT digital transformation partner. A highly collaborative and agile environment - You get the chance to be part of a vastly passionate and warm team. You'll be kicking off custom-built products from scratch, champion to set the stage in becoming the driver to change.
Creation and development of omnichannel e-commerce solutions based on Hybris platform and complex web applications in Java.
Supporting cross-functional team - QA and Product Owners; design of software architectures, technical specs and viable software design patterns.
- SAP Commerce Cloud / Hybris Developer backed with more than 4 years of experience in Java or other programming languages and Hybris implementations
- Experience with multi-threaded and high-volume transactional codes on e-commerce SaaS platforms.
- Hybris modules: WCMS // IMPEX// Flexible search // Carts & OMS
- Source control management and build tooling
- Understanding and have practiced agile software development.
- Payments integrations, B2C/B2B accelerators
- DevOps activities: Jenkins, Jira, Bitbucket, GIT
Your work will make 200% impact on regional scale and to further establish collaboration to increase impact on a global scale. You will be backed by the smartest & most passionate team members for one of the most influential digital transformation now.
Happy to receive international applications to become the next digital enabler.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Rosette Chong at +65 6701 1513 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1658433 (Chong Xinmei).