My client is a global name in the semiconductor equipment industry with a presence in several countries around the world. Singapore is a regional hub for them and the now seek an experienced Technical Director to join them
- World Leader in the Industry
- Strategic Leadership Role
- High Salary
- Lead Etch Technical engagement key customers in the region
- Provide technical support to the Etch Business Unit
- Drive the successful execution of critical processes or hardware projects for the Etch Business Unit
- Lead, guide and motivate group of Etch Process and Equipment Engineers to enable close collaboration with customers' engineering teams.
- Manage and drive key technical engagement projects between company as well as Customer Accounts
- Understand key customers' technology roadmaps, process flow, inflection points, requirements and business issues/challenges
- Work with Account teams and/or Customer Supporting Group to position and provide value-add in the form of technical consultancy services / solutions.
- Identify competitors' strengths and weaknesses and translate these into potential sales opportunities.
- Work with Global Product Group to present company's technology roadmap and organize & manage new product demonstrations
- Develop and maintain close relationship with key customers' engineering team.
- Mentor, coach and lead the engineers to troubleshoot and resolve complex technical challenges.
- Advance Degree in Engineering or equilvanet
- 15-20 years of experience in semiconductor manufacturing equipment
- Broad knowledge in Semiconductor manufacturing and leadership experience of close to 10 years managing engineering and R&D teams
- Strong technical expertise in etch, deposition and clean products
- Knowledge of semiconductor processes, defects and yield and Knowledge of process steps required to build different layers and structures
- Experience collaborating with vendor field service engineering support and manufacturing/engineering technicians on toolsets
- Strategic long-term thinking developed through continued expansion of engineering capability and growth in the business as a whole by aligning with the company strategy
- Excellent working knowledge of product development processes and tools - design reviews, PLC, NPI processes, Engineering Change Management, Documentation etc
- Travel of about 10-20%
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Abhik Damani on +65 6701 1527 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1544061 (Abhik Damani).