S$4000 - S$5500 per month
6 months ago
Technical Sales and Service Engineer - SEA and ANZ - Chemicals, Refineries and Petrochemicals Industry
- SEA and ANZ Regional Coverage
- Chemicals, Refineries and Petrochemicals Industry
- International MNC
- Permanent role
- Attractive Salary and Benefits
- Training provided
I am currently working on an exciting role with a leading International Equipment manufacturer and Service provider. They are currently looking to hire a Technical Sales & Service Engineer to be based in Singapore. Reporting to the APAC Aftermarket Operations Director, this role will be in charge of working closely with the aftermarket sales team on the technical issues in APAC. Key areas of focus, Regional Customer interaction covering Technical delivery, Technical Training,Site surveys and related aftermarket project assist.
- Diploma / Degree in Engineering
- 3 to 8 years of relevant of hands-on experience in a Chemicals/Refinery/Petrochemical/Process plant dealing with Equipments and troublehooting. Or Service Engineers who serve the Downstream Oil & Gas, Chemicals, Refineries Industry OR
- Willingness to travel: 60-70% - Short trips -2-3 days, but high frequency. You will travel on weekdays and be back on weekends.
- Strong Interpersonal and communication skils
My client is the market leader in their specialization and have got an established customer base. The role offers an attractive career bundled with a good salary package and an excellent regional exposure. Ideal for a hands-on technician in a plant who is keen to travel or for someone who is already on a Technical Service role, who prefers a change of environment.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Savi on +65 6701 1524 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.CEI Reg. Number R1216080 (Sathiyarajan Vinayagamani).