S$6000 - S$7000 per month
2 months ago
- Leading Property Developer
- Career Progression Opportunities
- Coordinates with tenants and internal departments such as Tenancy Design Management, Engineering and Fire Safety Team, on tenants' fitting-out works, renovation works and reinstatement works.
- To review and improve tenancy guidelines and to ensure that the tenants operate in compliance with requirements, codes and regulations.
- Building Management
- Manages service providers and term contract administration in refuse disposal, pest control, landscape maintenance and cleaning services.
- To guide and develop the Building Management team in maintaining professional standards and achieve excellent results on day-to-day operations.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant working experience in property management or facility management
- Preferably holding a Fire Safety Manager's Certificate and/or Green Mark Manager's Certificate
- Exhibit strong leadership, people management and interpersonal skills
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Vinay Pullakhandam on +65 6701 1505 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.CEI Reg. Number R1770034 (Vinay Pullakhandam).