S$2300 - S$3300 per month
about 1 month ago
Training Coordinator provides coordinating and administrative support to the Training Department, in line with our Training Objectives for the Asia Pacific region.
The position includes, but not limited to, the following:
* Support in the coordination of training materials, collaterals and preparation
* Training schedule to be coordinated accordingly
* Book training venues
* Order gifts or products, and pack for all training
* Print training materials and handouts, and send out to training venues
* Organize travel arrangements, and training refreshments
* Help ensure the smooth and efficient operation of the Training Department
* Must always maintain confidentiality
* Update the monthly movement calendars.
* Support in the coordination of training materials, and gifts (product and nonproduct)
* Support trainers in the preparation of all education materials, set up and uniforms/grooming guideline of the field staffs.
* Consolidate and document education-related reports
* Coordinate, plan and execute BA Seminars or Education Meetings, and training with the Training Manager.
* Organise orders of testers, collaterals, products, and training gifts
* Help manage relationships with outsourcing suppliers
* Packing, shipping, and handling the training materials and supplies.
* Minimum 2 years' relevant experience
* Knowledge and practical experience regarding computer skills will be beneficial
* Ability to work independently and make decisions in accordance with established policies and regulations
* Excellent communication skills, and fluent in oral English and Chinese preferable
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Amrith Kiran on +65 6701 1507 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1982600 (Amrith Kiran).