S$5000.00 - S$6000.00 per month + attractive benefits
Cheong Xuefen Fiona
2 months ago
- Great exposure
- Excellent growth opportunities
- Leading retail organisation
If creativity runs in you and you're looking for more progression within the Visual Merchandising space, this could be an interesting opportunity!
A leading retailer is seeking a Visual Merchandising Manager who can inspire and guide. You will be responsible for overall visual merchandising including window/ in store displays and instore merchandising to ensure consistency with campaign concept and adherence to brand guidelines. Work closely with regional operations and marketing teams to execute visual merchandising concepts, you will adopt global VM guidelines and localize them based on local needs. You will have strong knowledge in production processes, ensure that visual merchandising props and display setup are operationally viable in stores and maintain quality control on creative output and adherence to implementation deadlines.
The role will also have a small element of store design, where you will prepare and manage store designs, layouts, and elevations. This will include new stores, re-model of current stores and relocation of stores. You will prepare and manage the ordering of the retail store fixture, furniture and equipment, as well as prepare 3D rendering and CAD drawings for internal approvals You will also manage the planning phase, maintain delivery schedule and construction, and act as a liaison for AHQ, landlords, architects, engineers, and retail partners.
- A Degree/ Diploma in Visual Merchandising / Interior Design, Graphics or related field
- At least 6 years' experience in visual merchandising in retail industry
- Proficient in MS Office, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, AutoCAD, Macromedia Freehand, and 3D Max or equivalent 3-D imaging software
- Strong leadership abilities and have managed a team before
- Exceptional skills in retail design, detailing and regulations
- Experienced in designing retail stores and managing architecture projects in a retail setting.
- Possess strong leadership, creativity, communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Highly motivated, demonstrated organizational and planning skills, ability to work independently
- Good command of spoken and written English
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Fiona Cheong on +65 6701 1525 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1218976 (Cheong Xuefen Fiona).