Web Engineering Manager
- Volt is partnering up with a leading client in the digital space for the search of Engineering Manager, Web platform; the role has come up as they are rapidly expanding in the region.
- Seeking candidates with strong experience in leading teams with strong hands-on ability in building complex high availability robust systems.
- Tech advanced and progressive company
- Build and foster a high-performance culture, mentor team members and provide your team with the tools and motivation to make things happen
- Recruit and onboard new engineering talent
- Contribute technically through developing features, code reviews, and mentoring
- Focus on code quality and testability
- Improve application performance
- Continually improve technical processes to get us operating more efficiently
- Agile and Data-Driven mindset
- B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science or a related field
- 3+ years of experience managing or leading teams
- 10+ years of experience in developing professional grade software
- Expert knowledge and professional experience in at least one programming language such as Java, Ruby, Go, Python, etc
- Familiarity with PostgreSQL, MySQL, Redis, RabbitMQ, Nginx, and/or Unicon
- Experience leading a small team and building complex, high availability systems
- Operational experience in deploying, scalability optimization, continuous delivery, and automation
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Preetika Bhatia on +65 6701 1523 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1767372 (Bhatia Preetika).