S$4000 - S$6500 per month + Variable Bonus
2 months ago
Web Master / Developer , Marketing
- Permanent Opportunity to be a part of a leading MNC
- You will be a part of Marketing team responsible for overseeing the coding, design and layout of the global website landscape
- Looking for candidates with Sitecore CMS experience
You will be responsible for the overall architecture of the web application and evolving it to ensure maximum performance and stability. Prior experience working with external agency partners and cross-functionally across teams to manage multiple marketing projects will be highly desirable.
- Optimize the application for maximum speed and scalability, implementing a robust set of services and APIs to power it.
- Involved in website maintenance and updates, developing or validating test routines and schedules to ensure that test cases mimic external interfaces and mobile optimization requirements.
- Looking after Integration of the front-end and back-end aspects of the web application, managing the performance of server through regular monitoring and reporting.
- Evaluating code to ensure it meets industry standards, is valid, properly structured, and compatible across browsers, devices, or operating systems.
- Implement a site security concept based on internal requirements and industry standards to monitor and optimize the site security and performance.
- Determine user needs by analyzing technical requirements, prioritizing needs and choosing solutions that will meet the business needs.
- Work closely with external agency partners and cross-functionally across teams to design the overall architecture of the web application.
- Troubleshoot problems uncovered by user feedback and testing, identifying solutions and working with the appropriate personnel to rectify them.
- At least 3 years of experience in a web development position.
- Solid knowledge of programming language, technical terminology and experience in programming applications.
- Sitecore developer certification is a requirement. / Good Understanding of Sitecore development will be considered as well.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Preetika Bhatia on +65 6701 1523 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1767372 (Bhatia Preetika).