S$60000.00 - S$84000.00 per annum + attractive benefits
Cheong Xuefen Fiona
2 months ago
If you have a passion for whisky and believe that you are knowledgeable enough to be a subject matter expert, you might be the one I'm looking for!
I'm seeking a specialist in Whisky, ideally you are a trained professional who is charismatic, and is able to engage customers across all levels.
You will be the lead on the whisky category, acting as a consultant for customers who wish to purchase the product. You will advise and make recommendations on purchases based on customer's preferences, needs and profile, and be well-versed across all categories of whisky including the prestige range. You have experience working on the sales floor and can provide sales leadership on the ground for the rest of the team, helping to achieve sales targets. You will also work closely with the retail manager as well as merchandising to manage stocks and placements of products, and actively educate, train and influence team members on whisky knowledge and appreciation. This includes organizing tastings, appreciation workshops and training sessions, as well as partnering whisky experts/influencers.
- At least 5 - 6 years' experience in the hospitality industry, and in a whisky related role
- Previous experience in delivering sales, service and product training
- Keen interest in whisky and extensive knowledge about the product ranges, origins and production process
- Possess strong communication, presentation and interpersonal skills, ability to engage even with high-net worth individuals
- Ability to be a team player and also work independently
- Highly motivated, inspirational, and possesses commercial awareness
- Certifications in Whisky
- Ability to work on shifts, at events, during weekends and holidays
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Fiona Cheong on +65 6701 1525 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1218976 (Cheong Xuefen Fiona).