Volt’s European business is wholly owned by Volt Information Sciences, Inc. a global company with operations in over 110 offices covering Europe, the Americas and Asia. Generating annual revenues in excess of $1.5 billion, the company delivers best in class Talent, Technology and Consulting services to its customers.
Volt first traded in Europe in 1978, initially delivering temporary and permanent IT recruitment solutions to clients in the UK. The company has since enjoyed significant growth in both the range and geographical scope of its services, and now has European bases in Belgium, France and the UK, delivering:
Contract, temporary and permanent recruitment expertise in clearly defined practices, including:
Engineering & Manufacturing
Sales & Marketing
Human Resources & Business Support
Accountancy & Finance
Procurement & Supply Chain
A full suite of outsourced staffing solutions, including:
- Managed Service Programmes (MSP) covering multiple countries, disciplines, role types and skill sets (typically for temporary/contract staff)
- Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) solutions to manage permanent recruitment
- Master vendor programmes, where Volt is the primary or sole supplier
- Hybrid and vendor solutions incorporating a combination of supply models
Volt’s core values of Integrity, Respect, Innovation, Success and Excellence are embedded in the company’s code of conduct, echoing the same values adopted by William and Jerome Shaw when founding the company in 1950. More than a marketing slogan, Volt’s values are reflected in the daily behaviour of the company’s staff, its business practices and approach to client and candidate management.
In a mature, highly competitive marketplace, Volt excels through:
- Recruitment services that are delivered by talented, experienced consultants who deliver value to their customers by understanding their markets.
- Staff retention levels that comfortably exceed industry averages, ensuring continuity of service Business processes that are underpinned by ISO 9001 quality standards.
- “Listening to the voice of the customer”, a corporate imperative, which in tandem with the Six Sigma methodology is the driving force behind Volt’s continuous improvement initiatives.
- Recent industry recognition, from both the Association of Professional Staffing Companies (APSCo) and Recruiter magazine that further reinforces the company’s standing.
Volt’s core values are more than a marketing slogan, and are reflected in the daily behaviour of the company’s staff, its business practices and approach to client and candidate management.
To find out more about our company culture, please visit our Facebook Page.