S$6000 - S$7000 per month + attractive benefits
Cheong Xuefen Fiona
3 months ago
- Global consumer brand
- Huge expansion plans
- Excellent career growth
One of the leading consumer brands is seeking an experienced Account Manager to manage the relationship with their retail partners internationally.
Your focus would be on maximising the sales and profitability through a good level of stock control, pricing, promotions and financial budget control. You will coordinate and collaborate with partners on the range of merchandise, ensure that there is optimal placement of products and maintain a sufficient level of stocks. In addition, you will also be responsible for planning and implementing the promotions calendar, and overseeing the social media accounts. The role will be Singapore focused initially, but will grow into a regional remit in the future.
- At least 5 years experience in account management or store retail operations
- Ability to develop strong commercial relationships with key stakeholders and partners
- Independent, motivated and results driven, with a proven ability to achieve targets
- Understands merchandising and supply chain systems
- Marketing, events planning and social media skills will be a plus
- Strong communication and writing skills, and demonstrated organisational and planning skills
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Fiona Cheong on +65 6701 1525 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1218976 (Cheong Xuefen Fiona).