A leading corporate telecom company focused on delivering IT solutions to businesses across the APAC region is looking to hire an Account Manager to join a dynamic and fast-growing sales team.
- Key KPI is to maintain and grow revenue base on portfolio of assigned customers by cross-selling/up-selling
- Take charge of responding to daily request from customers
- Develop and maintain a well-coordinated relationship with key business Executives and stakeholders
- Constantly keep updated on competitor's' products, services and pricings
- Work with internal teams to ensure smooth service delivery
- Conduct reviews on accounts on a regular basis to track forecast and opportunities
- The ideal candidate would be Degree-educated, preferably in Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent
- At least 2-4 years of corporate account management or sales experience
- Experienced in IT/Telecommunications with knowledge in Internet and Data Services
- Good follow-up and co-ordination skills
- Strong interpersonal skills to work well with individuals of various seniority
- Ability to communicate, present and influence credibly
- Professional in handling customers, Sensitive to customers' needs and requirements
- Proactive, self-motivated and able to work under stress
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Melanie Weller on +65 6701 1528 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1441021 (Melanie Anne Weller).