S$3000 - S$4500 per month
3 months ago
Looking at taking care of a larger region or wanting to step out of the lab? A new opportunity has come up with a US medical devices MNC and they are looking for an Application Specialist looking after the whole of APAC regions, inclusive of ANZ and Greater China.
You will be responsible for:
- Supporting APAC Industrial business, rendering technical support pertaining to sterility assurance products (e.g. biological indicators).
- Provide recommendation to customer on type of Biological Indicators/Chemical Indicators to use in validation, be it load monitoring, equipment monitoring or pack monitoring.
- Equip distributor with the product knowledge and train them how to sell sterility assurance product.
- Coordinate with US headquarters on any technical related matter inclusive of quality issue and to provide a feedback channel for distributors/end user.
What I am looking out in you:
- Diploma or Degree in Life sciences (concentration in Microbiology) or related scientific discipline
- Minimum 3 years of laboratory experience in biopharma markets, microbiology testing labs, biotechnology industry is preferred
- Strong communication skills and client-centric personality is required to be able to engage with different clients.
- The role covers APAC regions and your comfort in having to travel extensively (40 to 50%) is required
- Traits such as taking initiative, creative and having an inquisitive mindset will be advantageous to promote branding and deal with various sales-related situations
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Kareen Wong on +65 6701 1518 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1878552 (Wong Yin Ling, Kareen).