S$4500 - S$6000 per month
2 months ago
A global professional service company is looking for an assistant accountant to help with account payable transaction processes, staff claims reimbursements and superior customer service.
- Permanent - Core Staff
- Salary range $4,500 to $6,000 per month
- Occasional Travel for training purposes
- Supportive Career Progression
Role and Responsibilities:
- Validate purchase order invoices and pay supplier in accordance with payment terms
- Reconcile Ledgers and Creditor statements
- Manage vendor inquires and files
- Investigate employee expense report against the T&E policy, resolve any discrepancies and process claims
- Generate monthly expense activity and audit report for SEA Finance Director
- Recommend process improvement for better productivity and efficiency
- 4-5 years' experience in Accounts Payable, preferred
- Advance knowledge in Excel with Pivot & Macros will be very advantageous
- Recognized Professional Accountant or CPA/CA/ACCA Certificate, is a must.
- Oracle Financials Application knowledge is a plus
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Ben Batten on +65 6701 1511 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1108461 (Batten Benjamin William).