My client is a global Japanese trading MNC, they are looking for an experienced assistant finance manager who is eager to take on the responsibilities of the company's day to day financial operations such as payment/cash management and other ad hoc tasks assigned. Central location & Incredible benefits!
- Handling of payment related tasks such as remittance as well as supporting the trade department
- Liasing with other business departments and analysing its FX exposure
- Providing support to overseas offices and group companies
- Coordinating with offices within APBU region to gather information and prepare reports (Forex exposure reports, money operation etc) for the head office
- Preparation of budgeting and forecasting as well as managing the allocated funds
- To provide guidance to junior staff and lead them to the best of your abilities
- Degree in Finance or equivalent
- 5 years of working experience minimally
- Excellent interpersonal as well as negotiation skills
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure
- Highly energetic, self-motivated and able to stay positive in the face of adversity
- Demonstrate creative and critical thinking
- Strong in accounting and proficient in SAP
- Able to take handle key responsibilities such as handling department's day to day operations
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Erwin Lim on +65 6701 1508 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1984696 (Erwin Lim Wei Han).