S$2000 - S$4000 per month
3 months ago
My client a luxury consumer company is looking for a strong analytical and dynamic Assistant Finance Manager to manage all financial activities including management reporting and financial analysis.
Responsibilities also include:
- Prepare budget, forecast and strategic plan including budget cashflow
- Analyze sales, P&L and KPIs driving the business
- Review the full monthly closing, year-end closing process and balance sheet items
- Review monthly cashflow and cashflow forecast including analysis
- Prepare ECI, review corporate tax computation and review GST reports
- Liaise with corporate secretary and manage corporate secretarial matters
- Liaise with external auditors, manage the statutory audit and ensure compliance
- Review internal controls and procedures, and drive process improvement
- Degree or professional qualifications in Finance / Accounting would be beneficial
- Minimum 3 years of experience in retail/FMCG industry, and with managerial experience will be advantage
- High proficiency in Excel and experience in SAP will be an added advantage
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Amrith Kiran on +65 6701 1507 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1982600 (Amrith Kiran).