S$4000 - S$6000 per month + Variable Bonus
11 months ago
- Permanent Opportunity to be a part of leading organisation
- Good compensation and benefits
- This role will be part of the Information Security Team that oversees the day to day enterprise security operations and establishes the enterprise security stance through policy, architecture and training processes.
You will be accountable for risk management and mitigation related to information security, physical security, business continuity planning, crisis management, integrity and compliance.
The candidate should possess a passion for data protection, proven information security experience, strong communication and organizational skills, be self-motivated and have an eye for details.
This is a managerial level position with supervisory responsibilities and the position reports to the Deputy Head of Information Services.
This job description will be subject to periodic review and amendment in accordance with the needs of the Firm.
- Drive strategic security improvement initiatives
- Management and administration of security systems / appliances
- Administer incident response procedures to security alerts
- Document all security policies and procedures
- Perform security risk assessments and function as Information System internal auditor
- Monitor internal controlling systems to ensure compliance
- Provide internal advisory services to stakeholders
- Manage internal and external stakeholders
- Act as escalation point for information security matters
- Ensure compliance with regulatory-mandated information security standards and best practices
- Keep abreast of current and emerging security trends and threats
- Possess at least a bachelor's degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology/Information Security, or equivalent
- At least 5 years of working experience in the IT security field
- Experience working with security platform technology from Cisco, Palo Alto, Fortinet, Symantec, FireEye, ForcePoint, Cyberark or other security appliance and network devices would be preferred
- Good working technical knowledge of current and developing security technologies would be added advantage
- Candidate should possess CISM, CISSP, relevant SANS certifications or equivalent
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Preetika Bhatia on +65 6701 1523 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1767372 (Bhatia Preetika).